Found at the mount of Mercury, the lines located above the Marriage lines and at the base of the thumb are reported as Children or Baby lines, according to palm reading theories. A good way of seeing such the lines is to fold our hand, and then notice the small lines standing out clearly. However, please remember that these lines should be learn with the other lines and featured on our hand in order to forecast the possibility of giving birth to lovely kids. In general, a well-developed mount of Venus, in addition to the curved path of Life line often represent a good possibility of becoming pregnant.
Overall Representations Of The Shape & Positions Of The Children Lines
In some cases, Baby lines are supposed to be more deeply marked on women’s hands than men’s ones. Nevertheless, as they tend to be smaller and fainter than the 4 major lines (Heart line, Life line, Head line and Fate line), it’s necessary to use a magnifying glass for viewing them clearly.
- Once appearing as straight lines, they tend to stand for strong healthy children. However, if they’re very crooked or faint, the children may be delicate.
- Broad and deep lines imply male kids while fine and narrow lines indicate female ones.
- When the initial part of the little line seems to be marked with a tiny “island,” this kid would be highly weak during his/her early life. Nevertheless, in case the line appears well marked while the “island” tends to be passed, the probability may be that he/she shall grow up healthily and strongly. If the line is ending or even broken at the “island,” the child can never grow up.
- As long as one line is likely to stand out very distinctly and clearly among others, one kid could be more important to the parent, and he’ll be more successful and prominent than any of others.
- In order to know how many children we can have, it’s really necessary to count those lines from the outside of our hand in towards the palm.
- As per palm reading report; an individual, with the flat Mount of Venus on the hand and poorly developed, is unlikely to have any kid at all; and that is all the more certain in case the first Bracelet seems to be found rising up just as an arch towards or into the palm.