The Tarot is one of the most alluring divination tools in the Renaissance. According to some books, the Tarot was present in northern Italy in the 15th century, and it was used like a game. Until the 18th century, it has been availed in the fortune telling art. Each Tarot card holds a particular meaning so that we are able to get guidance in life. Moreover, when performing a Tarot reading, we also acquire a better look of not only our life, sentiments, but also anyone who is vital with us.
Well, how to do Tarot Readings on yourself, look a couple of basic steps below, all readers!
- Prepare a Tarot deck; remember to choose the deck that you feel comfortable with it a lot.
- Generating a relaxing atmosphere is an important thing. Light candles or incense and then start meditating or breathing deeply. Do slowly and gently in order to set up a holy space for the reading.
- Concentrate on what you want to know. The best way is that you should select some specific questions or pay attention to particular matters.
- When forming the main matter in your mind, start shuffling the Tarot cards. Keep in mind that it’s the time that you need to connect with the cards. Focus on what you crave for cautiously. Relying on that, you could receive a close connection with the cards.
- Before laying out the cards, you should choose a Tarot spread for your reading. You can consult the spread online or in books. Or you are able to create your own one. Then place the cards on each particular position.
- Begin to explain each different meaning. Remember that you might have some choices at this case. Although the books present clear explanations for each Tarot card, you also give your own choice for reading the Tarot spread. However, to do it effectively, you need to learn how to observe and listen to your intuition.
- In case that you don’t understand what the card means, you might replace another one. For example, if you don’t know the second card in the 3-card spread means, you can place another one next to it.
- Review what you’ve spent with the reading i.e. listing the date, queries, etc. Owing to that, you are able reread and understand clearly what you’ve done.
- Finally, you need to end the Tarot reading deferentially and slowly. Don’t forget to say “Thank you” to the Universe (or anyone else) for offering useful guidance and advice.
Know how to do Tarot Readings, right? When working with the Tarot, the best way is that you should open your mind to connect with the spirit. Relying on that, you can receive lots of beneficial things.
And if you need more information, please contact with us by leaving your questions in the box here. We’re always to serve you. Love welcoming you!